How do you make keto chocolate ganache?
For this keto chocolate ganache, I used equal parts hot heavy whipping cream and sugar-free dark chocolate. This allows the chocolate to gently melt and combine with the cream for a luscious, smooth ganache worthy of any dessert. Make sure that no water comes into contact with this mixture while you’re mixing–It’ll cause the chocolate to seize up and separate into a grainy, gloopy mess.
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons confectioners Monkfruit
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup confectioners Monkfruit
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Lily’s dark chocolate chips, finely chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream