Low-carb and keto-friendly cheesecake is smooth, creamy and delicious. It’s super easy to make with no water bath required, and will be sure to satisfy your sweet tooth!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Servings: 12 slices
For the crust
- 2 tbsp (2 oz) Wholesome Allulose (granulated)
- 1 1/2 Cups Almond Flour
- ¼ cup butter melted
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp cinnamon optional
For the filling
- 1 1/4 cups (10 oz) Wholesome Allulose (granulated)
- 4 8 oz packages full-fat cream cheese at room temperature
- 4 Large Eggs at room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice optional
- Preheat oven to 325F with rack in the middle.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ingredients for the crust. Press evenly into a 9-inch springform pan. Place in the fridge to set while you are preparing the filling.
- Add the cream cheese and allulose to a large mixing bowl. Beat 2-3 minutes with an electric mixer or until fluffy. Gradually add in the eggs, mixing after each addition. Lastly, add in sour cream, vanilla, and lemon juice. Mix until fully combined.
- Pour batter into the prepared crust and bake for about 1 hour or until cheesecake just jiggles a bit when you tap the side of the pan.
- Remove from the oven. Let cool at room temperature for another 1 hour then cover (while still in the springform pan) with foil or plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours to set.
- After the cheesecake has cooled, remove from the fridge slice, and garnish.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 176kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 75mg | Sodium: 71mg | Potassium: 47mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 321IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 1mg