Keto Creamy Chicken Salad
If you’re on the go and looking for an incredible and delicious taste, Keto Cream of Chicken Salad will make you feel like heaven. This salad is topped with red onions, celery, cooked chicken, and mayonnaise.
This low-carb salad is served with lettuce and makes a fantastic and delicious low-carb lunch with just 1 net carb per serving!
- 2 cups shredded and cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons celery, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- salt to taste
- Lettuce leaves, optional
Can You Freeze This Salad?
- The consistency of Keto Creamy Chicken Salad may change as you freeze the Salad, . It is much better to make a fresh chicken salad and refrigerate it.
Ways to Eat Your Salad
- There are many ways to serve this Salad. Use a bowl and eat directly as is.