Keto Pizza Casserole
Pizza Casserole recipes are great for preparing meals, easy to collect, and quick to prepare on any busy Saturday night of the week! You can also clean up your kitchen by stewing, cooking everything in a pan, adding cheese to it, and cooking it until it melts and is delicious. Some of our favorite meal plans are breakfast style. Keto Pizza Casserole – You must try this recipe.
Keto/low carb or not, the best thing about any casserole is there’s no denying how well they fit. I recommend making a big batch of this pizza casserole recipe and keeping it all week. Trust us, you want leftovers
Preparation time 10 minutes, cooking time 35 minutes, total time 40 minutes 8 portions, 263 calories
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened.
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 cups sliced Parmesan cheese.
- ½ teaspoon chopped garlic
- Half a teaspoon of dried thyme
- 1 cup Asiago or Romano cheese or Parmesan or any blend
- Slice and distribute 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- 3 cups low-carb pizza sauce
- Optional pizza toppings