Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns make a great side dish for breakfast or brunch and are a great low carb alternative to traditional hash browns. They are also keto-friendly and the base is just 3 ingredients.
At the start of the year, I always find myself making a lot of cauliflower recipes. When trying to make a low carb version of something, it’s one of my favorite ingredients to use .
- 3 cups grated cauliflower
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup real bacon bits
- 1 tablespoon diced chives
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (Optional)
- cooking spray