If you’re adding veggies as toppings, lightly coat them with oil so that they can bake better. Season the veggies first too for more flavor during the baking. Read the online recipe write up tips and view the helpful step by step pictures. It is better to have the chicken finely shredded instead of a large chunky shreds. The crust will hold together more firmly and will be less likely to break apart.
Makes one 10-inch/25-cm pizza. Nutrition based on crust, pizza sauce, & cheese.
- 1 1/4 cups (300 ml) packed cooked shredded chicken (about 1/2 lb.-227g)
- 2 large (2 large) eggs
- 1/2 cup (50 g) grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml) onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml) fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) pizza sauce , sugar-free bbq sauce, or alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup (57 g) cheese (shredded mozzarella, blue cheese, feta or parmesan)
- sliced mushrooms, tomatoes, onions, veggies
- pepperoni, bacon bits, sausage